Hi, I'm Emily! I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Though I primarily shoot in the coastal Virginia area, I also LOVE to travel (especially for temple weddings!) I have photographed many weddings at the following temples:
- Washington DC Temple
- Newport Beach Temple
- San Diego Temple
- Oakland Temple
- Philadelphia Temple
I understand the sanctity of a temple marriage. My husband Justin and I were sealed in the Washington DC Temple in 2006. Together we have two beautiful children who fill our lives with joy! I love warm weather, organizational projects and all things CREATIVE! Give me a bowl of chicken noodle soup and ABC’s The Bachelor and I’m set.
I am a firm believer that your temple wedding experience should be nothing short of perfection! I love it when clients become friends. This is YOUR day and I am always honored that you stopped by!
I have been photographing temple weddings for many years. From that experience, I have created a package that includes enough time to guarantee the most successful and stress-free temple wedding experience. This packages allows plenty of time to capture all the most important moments such as:
- Beautiful Temple Exterior and Grounds Pictures (Every season is different at the temple!)
- Temple Exit (It's nice to have time to celebrate and hug all of your family and friends)
- Family Portraits (we will work together to create a family portrait list to ensure nothing is missed! Family pictures are important!
- Bridal Party Portraits (It's fun to take pictures with your closest friends and family)
- Elegant and Intimate Bride and Groom Portraits (walking around temple grounds for portraits is my favorite part of the day! Having this time, dressed up, together only happens once. I don't want you to feel rushed during this time.
Pricing is currently being updated.
Since all temple weddings are unique, I will send you a questionnaire to find out all of the important information about your big day! Then I will create a customized package that best meets your needs.
All LDS Temple weddings are unique. Because of the distance most people travel to the temple, some couples opt to have a reception on a separate day. Either way you choose, I have an option for you! When you choose to do a separate day for your reception it can be less stressful. I will also be able to photograph all the things other traditional brides get. For instance:
- Bridal Details (Dress, shoes, veil, jewelry, invitation suite, perfume, bouquet, etc)
- Getting ready photos (staged pictures of your mom and friends helping you get ready)
- Additional Sunset Portraits at your reception venue! (More pictures, YAY!)
- Coverage from start to exit! Nothing will be missed with this amount of coverage
- PLUS you get to wear your dress twice, how cool is that!? :)
If your date is available, a 50% retainer fee and signed wedding agreement will secure your wedding completely. Checks, money orders and online payments by card are acceptable.
Then the fun begins! Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the booking process!
Thank you for stopping by!
I look forward to being a part of your special day!